The Evanston History Center offers lively docent-led walking tours of Evanston neighborhoods, downtown, and the lakefront. The tours provide fun and fascinating insights into the history of Evanston, its architecture, and the cultural landscape.
- Most tours meet at the Evanston History Center, 225 Greenwood Street, Evanston. Please be sure to confirm the location of the start of the tour.
- Tours begin at 11:00 AM and last for 90 minutes.
- Free street parking is available on Greenwood Street.
- There is a limit of 20 guests per tour.
- We reserve the right to cancel due to weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- Reservations and payments must be made in advance.
- Group walking tours can be scheduled by appointment. To get more information on group walking tour options, please contact us at (847) 475-3410 or e-mail Kris Hartzell.